Cook (m / f) full time / part time
- Preparing and controlling the dishes (breakfast, business lunch, half board, à la carte)
- Professionally safe products handling and presentation of food
- Efficient Material & Service outlet
- Ensuring internal & external quality standards, as well as hygiene standards
- Proactive development of new & innovative concepts
- Completed gastronomic education
- motivated and flexible
- creative, with attention to detail
- warm and friendly way
- ambitious and dynamic
- good knowledge of German
- Remuneration over the collective agreement (depending on your experience and qualifications)
- great, reliable colleagues in a motivated, dynamic and sympathetic team
- a permanent contract: We want you to feel comfortable with us in the long term.
- Appreciation and appreciation for your commitment
- an attractive workplace in the Vienna Woods, only a few minutes away from the U4 Wien-Hütteldorf station.
- guaranteed and varied training and development opportunities.
- No facilities for a 5-day week
- Special employee conditions for overnight stays and F & B at the hotel
Apply for this position
Have we aroused your interest?
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including a photo and looking forward to a personal contact.