Night Audit (m/f)
- Check-in and check-out of the hotel guests
- Care of the house and seminar guests
- telephone and personal customer contact
- Performing the daily closing
- Preparation of the seminar room for the following day
- Preparatory work for the early & late shift
- Compliance and monitoring of hotel standards
- High sense of responsibility, reliability & reliability loyalty
- Very good manners & a well-groomed appearance
- Flexibility & load-bearing capacity
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German, good command of English
- Good MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- great, reliable colleagues in a motivated, dynamic and sympathetic team
- a permanent contract: We want you to feel comfortable with us in the long term
- Appreciation and appreciation for your commitment
- an attractive workplace in the Vienna Woods, only a few minutes away from the U4 Wien-Hütteldorf station
- guaranteed and varied training and development opportunities
- Special employee conditions for overnight stays and F & B at the hotel
The remuneration is based on the collective agreement Hotel and Catering. An overpayment is possible depending on your competences and qualifications.
Apply for this position
Have we aroused your interest?
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including a photo and looking forward to a personal contact.