Service & restaurant specialist (m/f)
- Care of our national and international guests, from the welcome to the farewell.
- Carrying out first-class and courteous service in all service periods, both in the à la carte business as well as in the buffet, seminar and event area.
- Preparation and follow-up work.
- You are a dynamic and determined personality with experience in the upscale hotel and catering trade and are characterized by a high level of customer orientation and a very good appearance.
- Ideally, you are well versed in Austrian wines
- You speak fluent German and English and can express yourself well.
- Completed gastronomic training
- motivated and flexible
- creative, with attention to detail
- warm and friendly manner
- ambitious and dynamic
- good knowledge of German
- Remuneration above the KV (depending on your experience and qualifications)
- great, reliable colleagues in a motivated, dynamic and personable team
- an open-ended employment contract: we want you to feel comfortable with us over the long term.
- Appreciation and recognition for your commitment
- an attractive workplace in the Vienna Woods, just a few minutes from the U4 Wien-Hütteldorf station.
- Guaranteed and diverse training and development opportunities.
- No facilities for a 5 day week
- special employee conditions for overnight stays and F&B in the hotel
Apply for this position
Have we aroused your interest?
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including a photo and looking forward to a personal contact.